Comisky Park Blueprint
Charles Comiskey built White Sox Park on the corner of 35th Street and Shields Avenue. Opening in July,1910. It soon became known as Comiskey Park until 1990. Navy 59Fifty crown highlighted with an Icy blue Undervisor! Stay true to your roots with this EXCLUSIVE design by the team at Grandstand! When it comes to White Sox we know the True Fan...We know SOUTHSIDE!
First, if you have a need for a return/exchange, you likely purchased a product from us. Which means we owe you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than a satisfied customer, and as such we promise to do our very best to deliver not only amazing product but an even better customer experience, and rest assured we will do our very best to make that happen. That said, here are some things you might want to know…
- Any return/exchange must accompany merchandise and must be within 14 days from date of sale. All original packaging and tagging must be on all product.
- Any special orders, player specific items, personalized jerseys, autographed items, promotional items or clearance items are considered a final sale and will not be eligible for return/exchange.
- Special event merchandise such as “Milestone” “Playoff” “Championship” and “Dated” related will not be eligible for return/exchange.
- In the event the product received is not the product that was ordered, we will issue a full refund including shipping charges to correct our error. Should you change your mind on your order and would like a refund we will gladly do so; upon receiving we will inspect and issue a refund. Shipping charges will only be refunded on orders that are received as incorrect. Should you wish to exchange; you may do so within the allotted time frame. Shipping charges for the exchange will be customer responsibility. Online orders can also be exchanged in store for your convenience.
- You should expect to receive your refund within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in most cases you will receive a refund promptly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes YOUR BANK to process our refund request (5 to 10 days).